28 Apr 21 Day Workaholic Recovery Plan Completed (Ok so it took 49 Days!)
For any of you who have followed my 21 Day Workaholic Recovery Plan, you might have noticed that I omitted writing about week 3 of my plan which was dedicated to getting back into a fitness routine. The plan was fairly simple and looked something like this:
- Getting More Sleep
- Taking a Much Needed Break (vacation)
- Daily Juicing and/or Smoothies
- Adhering to Cut Off Times!
- Setting Realistic Goals and Time Lines.
Week 3: Get-Back-In-Shape-Plan
- Get Back to Yoga
- Walk More. Drive Less
- Drink More Water
- Fueling Your Body. This includes getting enough sleep and rest, eating well and exercising.
- Making Smart Choices In the Office: This includes good ergonomics (your set up, postures and productive work styles), stress management and time management. All of these things will have a dramatic impact on your productivity.
- Enjoying Yourself Out of the Office: This means when you are off work – REALLY being off work (no checking of work e-mails, messages or tweets), being present and turning off your screens and last but not least, exploring ways to enjoy yourself and make the most of your downtime.
As always, here’s to your health!
Vivienne Fleischer-Miller, PBE Co-Founder
For premium onsite seminars, evaluations and consultation, visit us at www.pbergo.com